Athlon Sport reporting on impending yet amicable Littrell Separation

Coach Andy Mac

I am confused by why the media keeps saying UNT owes Littrell money if he's fired after the season.

Seth Littrell's contract ends on Jan. 31, 2023, according to this copy I found online (and saved on my server):

https://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/seth-littrell-contract.pdf

The extension agreement begins on page 42 and extends the term as follows:

Effective March 1, 2018, the term of this Agreement is extended to January 31, 2023, subject to Section 2.02 and to prior termination as provided in this Agreement.

• Upvote 6

The title of this thread is not what they said in the article. They are not reporting anything other than we had a bad loss Saturday, they are speculating on the rest.

See below. Over here getting people’s hopes up for no reason.

Who’s Next?

Here are three schools that suffered significant enough losses on Saturday to start movement internally to make a change

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to Athlon Sport reporting on impending yet amicable Littrell Separation
3 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

The title of this thread is not what they said in the article. They are not reporting anything other than we had a bad loss Saturday, they are speculating on the rest.

We've been Andy Mac'ed.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 2

5 hours ago, rcade said:

I am confused by why the media keeps saying UNT owes Littrell money if he's fired after the season.

Seth Littrell's contract ends on Jan. 31, 2023, according to this copy I found online

Page 46 extends SL to January 31, 2024 and Pages 47-48 show his comp numbers through the 2023 season.

Edited by DentonLurker
  • Upvote 3
  • Pissed 2