Alumni Lifespan and North Texas football

KingDL1

I was wondering what is the average lifespan after graduating and becoming a UNT alumni? Is 50 years a fair number?

If so we have spent 14% of our alumni/adult life on this mediocre of an experiment of a coach we call Seth Littrell. Can we really afford not expecting better results faster. Its my opinion that Seth should never have been extended. I think there is more than record at stake. Being a good head coach takes more than knowing X's and O's. Its prompting the team, firing up the fanbase, energizing the recruits and much more. Seth at best has one the X's and O's. The rest seems lost on Seth, he seems to be too much of an introvert to be a head coach. 

Do alumni of a long term bad football program have shorter lifespans than those of winning program? I really wonder some days. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3