It's not the losing that frustrates me the most.

WanderingEagle

44 minutes ago, WanderingEagle said:

It's the complacency, and the complete and utter silence from anyone involved with the team after these losses happen. It's week 3 and we've lost two games by 31+ points. Tomorrow the FB account will tweet something about "its game week vs memphis!" and move on like nothing happened, just like we did after losing by 38 to SMU. There's no accountability or respect for the name on the jersey. THAT is what enrages me. Not the occasional loss. 

It’s worse!! There’s no respect for the fans. The people they want to come to the games. Buy concessions. Donate to the MGSF or NIL. 

THEY JUST KEEP DEPOSITING THOSE BIG CHECKS WITHOUT ANY ACCOUNTABILITY. 

• Upvote 2

So tweet, post, spend and email.  I’m sure you have.  We need more leaders in the fanbase who will be vocal and use their money as leverage.  I’m sure proud to see the passion out of everyone. I’m grateful and hopeful we will find a way to get there. It’s time for us.  Grillin on a Sunday tryna make the best of it.  Keep ragin for wins boys, we have happy Saturdays ahead of us sooner or later 

image.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WanderingEagle said:

It's the complacency, and the complete and utter silence from anyone involved with the team after these losses happen. It's week 3 and we've lost two games by 31+ points. Tomorrow the FB account will tweet something about "its game week vs memphis!" and move on like nothing happened, just like we did after losing by 38 to SMU. There's no accountability or respect for the name on the jersey. THAT is what enrages me. Not the occasional loss. 

The occasional loss also doesn’t bother me.   But the rampant losing does.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, texx2818 said:

Oh I know. It always happens this way though. Seth’s weekly press conference is an embarrassment though, softball tosses for a bunch of fat boomers eating BBQ who live in Flower Mound.

Go to the show and let Littrell know how you feel. I wish more people would do this 

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

11 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Go to the show and let Littrell know how you feel. I wish more people would do this 

Nah, it's easier for him and another poster to hide on this board and call people names.

Now, I agree, I wish more fans would go and ask the hard questions.  Do they have a Q&A with the fans?

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Nah, it's easier for him and another poster to hide on this board and call people names.

Now, I agree, I wish more fans would go and ask the hard questions.  Do they have a Q&A with the fans?

It'd be nice if the media would do that...but since we have one professional writer and a college reporter to follow us, those hard questions aren't coming. Poor Brett Vito would end up parking at TWU if he asks a hard question--there's nobody else there to ask any questions, as DFW doesn't even care.

I think that he's embarrassed by the losses.  All he would be able to say is we'll review the film of this game and correct the mistakes.  Same old story.

Losses tend to give you a complex.  You keep wondering what the next mistake will be.  It also makes it more difficult to recruit to a school that is constantly losing.  You lose your confidence.  

• Upvote 1