18-2 vs. Rice, UTEP & FCS teams. 

ntmeangreen11

UNT fell off a cliff after the 2018 season. We've been bad for 4 years now.

21-38 vs everyone other than Rice, UTEP, & FCS schools.

20 losses to G5 schools by 20+ points. Twenty.

Average strength of schedule over 6 seasons is 113th. Awful competition, awful results.

4 defensive players selected all conference in 2018, and only 3 all conference selections on defense from 2019-2021, KD Davis and Dion Novil (2x)

He had a 10-12 record over his first three seasons vs. teams who ended the season .500 or above. 

2-14 after 2018 vs. teams who ended the season .500 or above. Both wins came last season over a bad UTEP team by 3 and a UTSA team who benched their QB at halftime.

Lost 5 bowl games by an average of 21.4 points

Allowed his buddy Mike Ekeler to do a couple 1 year pit stops here, at least he landed us EJ Ejiya way back in 2017...

-I'm getting too depressed to keep going, but it's obvious Seth should have been fired after the 2020 season. He definitely should have been fired after last season, and now it's glaringly obvious a change should be made as soon as possible. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

12 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

UNT fell off a cliff after the 2018 season. We've been bad for 4 years now.

21-38 vs everyone other than Rice, UTEP, & FCS schools.

20 losses to G5 schools by 20+ points. Twenty.

Average strength of schedule over 6 seasons is 113th. Awful competition, awful results.

4 defensive players selected all conference in 2018, and only 3 all conference selections on defense from 2019-2021, KD Davis and Dion Novil (2x)

He had a 10-12 record over his first three seasons vs. teams who ended the season .500 or above. 

2-14 after 2018 vs. teams who ended the season .500 or above. Both wins came last season over a bad UTEP team by 3 and a UTSA team who benched their QB at halftime.

Lost 5 bowl games by an average of 21.4 points.

As I stated in another thread, Seth is 5-18 vs ALL OOC FBS opponents, and hasn't won one since beating Liberty in 2018. 0-11 since. If not for the FCS gimme and garbage conference we play in, it could be much worse.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Ty for posting. That should be eye opening for the simps. 

Yep I am so tired of people the last season trying to bend over backwards to defend Littrell, and Aune.  Seth has shown nothing to indicate he will be ready to field a 0.450 in AAC conference play.  The new conference won't help attendance if these slightly higher profile teams are beating our brains in.

9 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Yep I am so tired of people the last season trying to bend over backwards to defend Littrell, and Aune.  Seth has shown nothing to indicate he will be ready to field a 0.450 in AAC conference play.  The new conference won't help attendance if these slightly higher profile teams are beating our brains in.

I'm not sure the reasoning for keeping SL on board. Herm gone at ASU, Frost gone at Nebraska, reading that Brown at WVU and Harsin at AU are both a loss away from being asked to leave. Administrators all across the country understand the benefit on making a change, getting ahead of the game and trying to give the next guy as much possible time to start righting the ship...except at UNT. I don't get it at this point. 

• Upvote 1