Pathetic

Cr1028

Our conditioning is pathetic. Our 4th down play calling makes me want to puke. Our defense outside of the linebackers, Petrilli’s duo of Richards and Leota, and possibly Gaddie is pathetic. Some on here are going to say the usual that it was Aune’s fault and I agree he made a few bad passes but he also threw a ball so well he completed a pass to a receiver that wasn’t even looking. Littrell needs to rip the playcall sheet and headset away from that neanderthal Bloesch if he wants to keep his job, otherwise, just quit now like your offensive and defensive lines did. I was also hoping Faulkner would get ejected for targeting but I wasn’t that lucky.

Bloesh’s offense when it needs a yard every stinking time.

headbang.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I thought Aune had a mostly good game. That defense was pathetic. Conditioning, angles, slow to react, I don't know but they made the QB look like Cam Newton.

Just now, Matt from A700 said:

Phil Bennett and his players are invited to my family Thanksgiving football game to see what a real defense looks like!

100% with you guys. That was atrocious and full of quit. Lack of effort, it is maddening. I’d rather have the undersized backups in if they can go full speed until the whistle. Trieb and Brown look gasses 3 plays into the game, rotate them out if they can’t perform.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

100% with you guys. That was atrocious and full of quit. Lack of effort, it is maddening. I’d rather have the undersized backups in if they can go full speed until the whistle. Trieb and Brown look gasses 3 plays into the game, rotate them out if they can’t perform.

Yeah there's clearly no depth on that D-Line but to be fair, they're on the field far too much. We run too fast of a tempo on offense for how poor our depth is. Look at the drive breakdowns on ESPN. We ran a 12 play drive in 3:27. UNLV ran a 17 play drive in 8:07 right after. In the 3rd quarter, they ran 8 plays in 4:01, then us 9 plays in 2:43, back to them 15 plays in 6:43, followed by us going 9 plays in 2:18. Time of possession was 38:42 to 21:18 in their favor but we all knew it would be skewed from watching the game.

We moved the ball well at times but our defense just got shredded to the point it really didn't matter what the offense did - UNLV was going to score nearly ever drive. After the first quarter, they punted twice. They gave their defense time to recover with long drives. Our offense really is built to control the clock but coach won't stray from what he knows, I guess. I feel like this team is better than a 30 point loss to UNLV. They just need to use the offense to help the defense.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Yeah there's clearly no depth on that D-Line but to be fair, they're on the field far too much. We run too fast of a tempo on offense for how poor our depth is. Look at the drive breakdowns on ESPN. We ran a 12 play drive in 3:27. UNLV ran a 17 play drive in 8:07 right after. In the 3rd quarter, they ran 8 plays in 4:01, then us 9 plays in 2:43, back to them 15 plays in 6:43, followed by us going 9 plays in 2:18. Time of possession was 38:42 to 21:18 in their favor but we all knew it would be skewed from watching the game.

We moved the ball well at times but our defense just got shredded to the point it really didn't matter what the offense did - UNLV was going to score nearly ever drive. After the first quarter, they punted twice. They gave their defense time to recover with long drives. Our offense really is built to control the clock but coach won't stray from what he knows, I guess. I feel like this team is better than a 30 point loss to UNLV. They just need to use the offense to help the defense.

You are absolutely right.

• Upvote 1