FIRE THIS CLOWN!!!

meangreenbob

He is so damn committed to the first down run it’s frustrating. End of the first half, we’re on the goal line, no timeouts, 17 seconds left and ticking, team is trying to hurry to the line to get lined up and what does he do?  Clock the ball and think for a minute to call a decent play?  Nope!  Why the hell would he do that?  It’s first down, he’s going to run the damn ball. Nothing else matters except run the ball on first down.

These are the reasons he will never be a P5 head coach. He doesn’t adapt to the situation. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

Wrong guy Andrew. 

Were you at the bowl game? I feel confident haha but now your making me second guess but I could have sworn you posted here during that game and on Twitter and had a guy (maybe your dad) on your left. Y’all left the game early. I really really thought this was true. Again now having to go in my mind to figure it out but I may go to the bowl thread to refresh my memory of what I saw that day as I read it. Sorry but I will dig haha

8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Were you at the bowl game? I feel confident haha but now your making me second guess but I could have sworn you posted here during that game and on Twitter and had a guy (maybe your dad) on your left. Y’all left the game early. I really really thought this was true. Again now having to go in my mind to figure it out but I may go to the bowl thread to refresh my memory of what I saw that day as I read it. Sorry but I will dig haha

Again. Wrong guy Andrew. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Also though I’m in the minority I am ok on holding of the fire Seth decision until we get behind in conference play. Techie can’t we can still win the  conference and 8-10 games. Highly unlikely but until that’s more probable I am ok waiting. Say 3-4 more games to decide 

I don't know what, if anything, is to be gained by firing Littrell now. It's not like we have someone presently on staff that we want to take a look at like Nebraska does. By the way, how is that working out? Point is that while you can let him go anytime I just don't see any upside doing it before season's end.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Also though I’m in the minority I am ok on holding of the fire Seth decision until we get behind in conference play. Techie can’t we can still win the  conference and 8-10 games. Highly unlikely but until that’s more probable I am ok waiting. Say 3-4 more games to decide 

But what good does it do?   In all seriousness.  
We already know Littrell can get wins VS bottom-dwelling CUSA teams. He’s done it for the past 6 years.  Look at what SMU did to us.   You know Memphis is licking their chops….  And those are 2 DIVISION games next season.   Need a clean break.  
ASAP.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wardly said:

I don't know what, if anything, is to be gained by firing Littrell now. It's not like we have someone presently on staff that we want to take a look at like Nebraska does. By the way, how is that working out? Point is that while you can let him go anytime I just don't see any upside doing it before season's end.

It's a statement. We don't need him. At this point put a phucking scarecrow in a headset. Who gives af. 

• Eye Roll 1