***OFFICIAL UNT VS UNLV GAME THREAD***

Coach Andy Mac

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wait…. What?   This is a serious accusation.   One I haven’t heard before.

I mean, I don't know how else to describe his demeanor on the sidelines. I guess he just doesn't care. If you play for this team, you better hope the refs aren't making bad calls against you because your coach isn't going to stick up for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, greenminer said:

Aune gets his stats and all, but it really is amazing how zero a threat he seems.  Doesn't seem like one to take command of the offense, nor a threat to lead us to a come-from-behind win.

Zero presence.  Complete lack of intangibles that you want to see from your QB.

Really confused why they keep mentioning the league. Is he going to try out for waterboy???

These announcers aren't even watching anymore. Our WR goes down with his knee bent under him,  he immediately grabs his knee,  the trainers spend the entire time looking at his knee,  he then limps off. But because the trainers have his helmet,  they say he's feeling the hit and he's dizzy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Aune gets his stats and all, but it really is amazing how zero a threat he seems.  Doesn't seem like one to take command of the offense, nor a threat to lead us to a come-from-behind win.

Zero presence.  Complete lack of intangibles that you want to see from your QB.

He's really just running the plays and, at least to me, is determined where he's going to pass at the time of the snap. He just doesn't MAKE plays happen unless it's already there. He's not a gamer.

• Upvote 1