Mean Green Baseball Project

Clinetort

Thanks for all your input on the Mean Green Baseball Project.  I understand the viewpoint some of you have on not wanting to add any sports.  We happen to have a different viewpoint.  Trust me when I say we want ALL sports to be successful.  We just believe there are people out there that would love to see U.N.T. have baseball and we are committed to finding those people and that money.  Who knows?  Maybe those new baseball fans will jump on for other sports too.  

If you want to visit our webpage https://meangreenbaseball.com

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rush said:

Thanks for all your input on the Mean Green Baseball Project.  I understand the viewpoint some of you have on not wanting to add any sports.  We happen to have a different viewpoint.  Trust me when I say we want ALL sports to be successful.  We just believe there are people out there that would love to see U.N.T. have baseball and we are committed to finding those people and that money.  Who knows?  Maybe those new baseball fans will jump on for other sports too.  

If you want to visit our webpage https://meangreenbaseball.com

@Doug Rush I love the effort but the site needs work man and I want anything that is representative of UNT to look professional.  Too many links go nowhere and your bios aren't consistent at all. Happy to help you freshen it up. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meanJewGreen said:

@Doug Rush I love the effort but the site needs work man and I want anything that is representative of UNT to look professional.  Too many links go nowhere and your bios aren't consistent at all. Happy to help you freshen it up. 

thanks for the feedback. I’m checking with others on the board and we value your criticism. Will get with you if needed. Thanks

By the way I guess I used to be slider86 on here a few years ago and this is what it recognizes from my phone. So two accounts still me.  Doug Rush. 

Edited by slider1986
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...