***OFFICIAL GMG TSU Vs. UNT IN-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

5 minutes ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

Why does Austin throw the ball high all the time????? So frustrated 😠

Aune is a national joke! The fact he is the oldest dude in football and can’t hit the broad side of a barn and we continue to play him! Gunnell looks like a freaking Giant compared to him, dude needs a shot!

• Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, GOMeanGO said:

Aune is a national joke! The fact he is the oldest dude in football and can’t hit the broad side of a barn and we continue to play him! Gunnell looks like a freaking Giant compared to him, dude needs a shot!

Gunnell looked terrible last week. I don't know what the answer is at QB but I say we rotate all of em tonight and see who does best.

Edited by peanuts104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aune’s throws aren’t looking good. It’s almost as if they go through the motions in practice and then turn up the juice in the game leading to constant overthrows. I want to see him the rest of the first quarter because coming in I expected finding our passing game to be the point of the game. If he doesn’t clean up his throws by then end then I’d rather not wait until the 2nd half to see Gunnell. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I hope the big money donors and Wren are taking a good and LONG look at this stadium today and understand that not making the hard (but obvious) decisions has led to this. 

If you told me there are 11,000 people here, I’d be hard pressed to believe it. 

Really makes you think about how much of an impact that first Home Game can impress on our fans - current and potential.