Week three uniforms

97and03

Man some of you guys are so miserable.  Complaining about the product on the field or a gameday experience is one thing, but the incessant bitching about meaningless things like uniforms and UTEP t-shirts makes me wonder if some of yall need to get out into nature or find some zenful hobby.   

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

Man some of you guys are so miserable.  Complaining about the product on the field or a gameday experience is one thing, but the incessant bitching about meaningless things like uniforms and UTEP t-shirts makes me wonder if some of yall need to get out into nature or find some zenful hobby.   

Plus these are wayyyyyy better than when you and I went to UNT when we had uniforms that looked like Southlake Carroll

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

2 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

You prefer the oversized and awkwardly positioned full eagle?

Yes.  I agree the full eagle isn't usually placed well on helmets.  The decal used is a bit too large and the eagle head is sometimes hidden by chin strap or facemask bar. 

But it is uniquely our logo (and Australian Air Force's, lol),....not a copy of Oregon's duck feathers on the helmet.

The best option is simply to go back to the Flying Worm, best helmet we ever had!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

But it's still our logo. And Oregon wasn't the first team to put wings on a helmet. 

And I've said it a thousand times, the best logo for a helmet would be the "NT" we use for the Letterwinner's Association. The throwback helmets worn the past couple years show it would fit perfectly on a helmet.  And it has a way cleaner and more collegiate look than the "UNT" script we've been using more and more as a secondary logo.

image.png.068348ad0687b59531bc61c02dac477a.png

Technically no; I think it's the Australia Air Force's logo.  The feathers are only a piece of that logo...  a piece that is trimmed and placed to look exactly like Oregon's feather helmet.  Full logo is no issues, just doesn't fit well.

The interlocked "NT" would be a good logo for a helmet.  Make it happen Wren!!

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1