If Seth beats Texas Southern will you forgive his past sins??

emmitt01

22 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

The honest real question,  if we lose. Will Seth be let go after the game.

Probably only if we get our doors blown off.  The fact that we're even in a situation where we are seriously  contemplating (rather than typical post loss frustration) our coach being fired three games into the season is not good.

We'll see how good UNLV looks against Cal this coming Saturday.  The next two weeks are winnable on paper.

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

12 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Yes, as long as he beats Texas Southern and FIU, I’ll know he’s righted the ship

Boom! 10-yr extension. I mean, we'll pretty much have to, in order to keep all of his big recruits from bolting and chase away all the P5 schools at bay so they don't steal him away.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I am still on board with my 9-4 prediction.  

If SL were to achieve a 9-4 would you be happy having him here one more year?

Ask after we get to 9-4.  When it's in theory people are likely to say hell no or whatever, but theory is different from reality.  Should we actually get to 9-4, with no more blowouts, and a memorable ass kicking of someone, I think the fanbase would be more amendable to him coming back.  But a hypothetical 9-4 after we just got our asses pounded by a school many here hate more than the kid that bullied them in 2nd grade will not get them on board with another season.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2