A lot of upset people...

NorthTexasWeLove

10 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

...and I don't think I've seen anyone really mention Wren Baker. 

A lot of people genuinely upset about their game day experience as well. Not a single mention of Wren Baker. 

When is all of this going to roll uphill? 

I'll hang up and listen. 

Baker makes $750,000 a year. 

Thats $62,500 a MONTH!

$15,625  a Week!! 

He does what he is told to do. It’s tough to fire a friend. 

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/4/2022 at 12:10 AM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

If people are still complaining, you're ok. It means they still have care somewhere in their being. But as I waited 30 minutes to not move down Bonnie Brae to my assigned parking - I just found myself being done. I'm just so tired of how assed everything is with our program. I ended up paying $25 to park in the red lot, so my kids and their friends could catch kick off.

I could see there was ONE person letting people into the assigned lot. ONE. There were no traffic cops.

I will ended up missing kick-off because the damn electronic ticket machine by the AD can't read NFC and i have to swipe though 7 hub club tickets. Then I have to swipe through 7 hub club tickets to get into the club.... Only to have to swipe though them again once I'm at the top. Give me my damn tickets to wear around my neck. My kids don't have phones. Their friends don't have phones. Jesus. For the face price of the ticket, you'd think it would come gold plated.

There's never ice in the drink machine. There's never paper towels in the bathroom. The game is never on the radio. 

It's just a clown show and I'm tired of shelling out over $1000 a game to not only see absolute shit on the field - but stuff 100% controllable - is rarely good. 

I'm just spent on spending for this crap. The product is terrible. I'm in an abusive relationship with this program. I can't leave because for some reason I have good memories here and there.. but nothing recently. Just people looking at me blank stared when I try to give tickets away "but it comes with catered dinner, comes with parking pass, don't worry about that $200 ticket price - I just want them used." Nothing. I can't even give them away. I've seen people walk away over the years and i never really got it. I'm starting to get it.

Why do I have to dry my hands on the back of my shorts and slip and slide on pee in the bougie hub club? 

Anyhow - how about that product on the field? 😅

My friend, I’ll use your tickets anytime you need to given them away!

Edited by Billy Clyde
  • Haha 2
  • RV 1

25 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm hearing from several people with season tickets that the blue lots were full and they had to pay to park in other lots. Way to support your base!

They eventually started routing the blue line over to the fields North of the softball stadium.  The police and parking folks routing the traffic did tell us that they oversold the blue lot.  Really glad I prepaid for that.  Not.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

That's tickets sold, not butts in seats. 

I think it's tickets "distributed" - to include those given out for free or "printed" or "issued" - hope that makes sense.

There's also this:

You may not realize this, but officially, the NCAA requires an average attendance of 15,000 fans per game once every two years to maintain FBS status. If you miss that benchmark, you’re technically at risk of getting booted.

https://extrapoints.substack.com/p/the-ncaas-attendance-requirement

Edited by Pseudo Nym

47 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

It will take a miracle for Wren/Seth to reach that number again this year. 

Your next 5 Apogee opponents:

Texas Southern

Florida Atlantic

Louisiana Tech

Florida International

Rice (after Thanksgiving)

If there are 10k butts in seats for any game on this list other than La Tech, I'll be shocked. And if we have 5000 people at Apogee for the last game against Rice, that would be the most shocking.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1