Fire Seth! (2022 version)

TripleGrad

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

No. I literally disagree with most of what you say here. We CAN afford to fire Seth any time but it isn’t what Wren wants. And there is no way seven wins gets three more years for Seth. I think we will win seven but no way he gets extended that long. 
Put your money where your broken record mouth is. I donate $250 dollars to the MGSF if Seth gets a three-year extension with only seven wins. Or you give $100 if he doesn’t (I assume you can’t afford more given your posts). No bet if he wins more or less. 

agreed?

In

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Got5onIt said:

The minute SL is fired, I’ll renew my season tickets. I know I’m not the only one. 

I renew no matter what because I support the school and the athletes, not coaches who come and go. This isn’t the NFL. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 3

3 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

I renew no matter what because I support the school and the athletes, not coaches who come and go. This isn’t the NFL. 

Well, you and I see it differently. I support NT by donating to my school of study. So I shift the money where I want. Not happy with the football program. 

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Well, you and I see it differently. I support NT by donating to my school of study. So I shift the money where I want. Not happy with the football program. 

Glad you are still donating! I stick  with the athletic program bc it’s the one with the most potential to help the university gain national recognition among the masses. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Glad you are still donating! I stick  with the athletic program bc it’s the one with the most potential to help the university gain national recognition among the masses. 

Window to the university as the great Dr.Pohl would say. But if you have a guy on the other side of the window that has closed the blinds on you, what do you do?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Got5onIt said:

Window to the university as the great Dr.Pohl would say. But if you have a guy on the other side of the window that has closed the blinds on you, what do you do?

Sure I understand. But a MGSF isn’t an endorsement of the football coach. Stopping that punishes the basketball program and all the winning ladies teams.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

Challenge: If you want to fire him, name a replacement head coach.

My nominee is bring Graham Harrell back as our head coach if we fire Seth. Would be an upgrade over OC at WVU...probably.

I would happily take tonight's CBS announcer with the initials  TH

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

28 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

Guys, I'm being really serious. If you are going to make a whole thread complaining about SL and wanting to fire him, please have options we can all look at and consider.

At this point, complaining about SL is like complaining about the rain.

35 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

Challenge: If you want to fire him, name a replacement head coach.

My nominee is bring Graham Harrell back as our head coach if we fire Seth. Would be an upgrade over OC at WVU...probably.

Naming replacement head coaches anywhere in this forum does nothing essentially. That’s not our job and do we really think OUR coaching recommendations would be considered when that time comes to replace SL?