***OFFICIAL GMG SMU vs. UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

Question for my fellow middle-aged Texans: Was cornhole a thing when we were growing up? The first time I ever heard the word it was slang for a specific sex act. So when I see CBS Sports Network ads expressing excitement about the upcoming American Cornhole Tournament, hilarity ensues.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

He’s the king of winning games he’s supposed to, and getting waxed vs everyone else.

When you don’t have a distinct talent advantage (which is most conference games) and mediocre QB play that gets you a 0.500 conference record, undefeated against FCS and winless in bowl games.  That is what you get minimum at G5 programs with resources that actually try to be competitive.

1 minute ago, rcade said:

Question for my fellow middle-aged Texans: Was cornhole a thing when we were growing up? The first time I ever heard the word it was slang for a specific sex act. So when I see CBS Sports Network ads expressing excitement about the upcoming American Cornhole Tournament, hilarity ensues.

Same here.

Just now, TripleGrad said:

Same here.

3 minutes ago, rcade said:

Yeah, it’s a little weird… though the commercial after that one featuring the Iron doors was the most compelling TV since kickoff.