***OFFICIAL GMG SMU vs. UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Difficult for me to write anyone off on one game. But he's definitely getting out coached by Gus Malzahns bastard son/HS quarterback in his first year at the wheel. 

He is out coached by most teams above .500. That is fact. At this point you must face reality. He has taken this team as far as he can. The risk/reward of getting a new coach is worth it at this point. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

I have zero patience for you dipshits anymore. Take your OANN nonsense and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine. It’s terrible that UNT is advertising themselves as an inclusive university, got it.

Inbred.

You sound inclusive, "inbred" calling. Didn't think this was appropriate 

Edited by p_phelps
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, mgfan said:

He is out coached by most teams above .500. That is fact. At this point you must face reality. He has taken this team as far as he can. The risk/reward of getting a new coach is worth it at this point. 

Well, he's our coach. He's got 10 more to win 7, maybe 8 more? If he can't, then he may go. I'm hard pressed to run away an 8-4 year. 

• Eye Roll 2

2 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

It’s still unbelievable to me that SMU honors the Eric Dickerson era. Just saw it in a commercial for their school. 

They are almost using to flaunt their history of cheating now that the NCAA made cheating not exactly illegal, but have made it clear that they are OK with it and if you choose not to cheat then shame on you.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Cr1028 said:

At this point we aren’t going to win this game, might as well let Aune throw it deep so he can get his timing and distance right in live game action before conference rather than trying to burn out our best offensive player in Adaway.

I turned it off. But if Adaway is still in that's malpractice. But, ya know, not surprising. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

At this point we aren’t going to win this game, might as well let Aune throw it deep so he can get his timing and distance right in live game action before conference rather than trying to burn out our best offensive player in Adaway.

so why not give the back ups some time like Gunnell, if we are not winning then why waste it

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Imagine being this big of a piece of shit

He's saying it was good woke to integrate football, not everything-I-hate-is-woke woke.

But why am I replying? UNT is back in the red zone.

I'm getting beer from the fridge if anybody needs any.