Jeff Traylor makes plea to fill up Alamodome for Houston game

Coach Andy Mac

19 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Lumberjack U

Ahhh. That explains it.  You know... I said that just as trash talk, but I actually started watching videos of the guy. He's super passionate in his speeches, but he never refers to his notes.  I've skimmed his press conferences and have never even seen him glance at the paper.   And... watch this video from his introduction at UTSA. He has a script to reference, but listen to what he says when he comes up.   🤨

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Here's why Traylor is begging the KFC fans to come out. The Alamodome is opening up their upper decks, something they didn't even do last year. Let's just say it's not the folks in orange and white that's buying all the tickets. 😉

I grew up a Coog and there was nothing more disappointing than that TEDCU opening.  Yuck.  I hope the Coogs wipe the nasty Alamodome floor wit dem.  #eatemup #beatsack 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1