Rhett Lashley and Tanner Mordecai talks about North Texas prep

Coach Andy Mac

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to Rhett Lashley and Tanner Mordecai talks about North Texas prep

Lashlee has a lot of fire.  If I were one of the interviewers, I'd be uncomfortable standing around that guy as he's wiggling and fidgety the whole time.   You can tell he's itching to go.   

But, hey, I've been told this is just a presser & we shouldn't read anything into it.  His persona/energy here is probably not rubbing off on his guys.  They'll likely come out uninspired & flat.

• Eye Roll 1

16 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Lashlee has a lot of fire.  If I were one of the interviewers, I'd be uncomfortable standing around that guy as he's wiggling and fidgety the whole time.   You can tell he's itching to go.   

But, hey, I've been told this is just a presser & we shouldn't read anything into it.  His persona/energy here is probably not rubbing off on his guys.  They'll likely come out uninspired & flat.

He is a new head coach. Even Seth was excited and energetic at first.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

20 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

He is a new head coach. Even Seth was excited and energetic at first.

I’m wonder what broke him down? 
That began with his turning down a P5 HFC’s gig which many think put him in a funk.  Use your imagination for the rest. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Eye Roll 1

2 minutes ago, untphd said:

Working 16 hour days , seven days a week and not winning the games he wanted to.

You make it sound like defeatism.    And if that's the case, he should already be gone because he won't ever get back over that mental hurdle.

EDIT:   Or, he would need a change of scenery to ever get over that mental hurdle again.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 1

(Tryin’ to sound like a politician here)—

Let me be perfectly clear, 🙄 if we had about 10 NIL P5 transfers (to mesh with our last good recruiting class), I would be a bit more excited about our chances Saturday night but still—I LIKE OUR CHANCES.
••• I’m bringing a 1973 Texas State—SM grad Saturday night who saw our UTEP game on TV. He has a ranch in Parker County (& no, it’s not Taylor Sheridan—see below).  

Ted W. also wants to check out fabulous Apogee Stadium for the first time ever  so to lock him in I told him I had an extra ticket on the 30 yard line. He’ll be at the tailgating & the game. (When I told him about KingDL1’s tailgating menu that clinched it)! 👍👍

Mr. & Mrs. Taylor Sheridan,     
Weatherford, Texas

2AB1836A-9409-4BC1-9B21-945253367894.jpeg.1f835237eb92d955611b68b29db17ddb.jpeg 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Oh Boy! 1