Could Seth Littrell be our Luke Skywalker?

Tom McKrackin

So hear me out on this one before you downvote me.  Could it be that Seth has finally figured it all out and become the head coach we hope he would be?  Remember how Luke started off whining and making dumb mistakes and then as he gained experience under his jedi master Ben aka Phil Bennett as well as others he began to come into his own?  I feel like Seth has always had the bloodlines and experience to be a great coach and it looks like this season it may all be finally coming together for him.

North Texas' Seth Littrell Withdraws His Name from Kansas State OpeningLuke Skywalker Isn't Supposed to Be “Nice” | Tor.com

• Haha 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

I think the fact that this year he is setting himself up to be HEAD COACH. He is not the OC, he is the HEAD COACH. He acting so far like the CEO which is what he should have done. I think the fact that he has good veteran coaches around him has helped.  I not predicting we going Undefeated after one week, but I think the way we played and made adjustments we are trending more positive than thought.  

• Upvote 2

You're saying SL is gonna lose a hand? 

Or that he'll go into exile, and return only to train our true coach savior?  

Or that he has a sister he only learns about much later in life?  

Or that his father is the most powerful bad guy in the universe...will it be revealed that Seth is Nick Saban's son???

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

So hear me out on this one before you downvote me.  Could it be that Seth has finally figured it all out and become the head coach we hope he would be?  Remember how Luke started off whining and making dumb mistakes and then as he gained experience under his jedi master Ben aka Phil Bennett as well as others he began to come into his own?  I feel like Seth has always had the bloodlines and experience to be a great coach and it looks like this season it may all be finally coming together for him.

North Texas' Seth Littrell Withdraws His Name from Kansas State OpeningLuke Skywalker Isn't Supposed to Be “Nice” | Tor.com

Better question... 

Can Seth Littrell be our Seneca Wallace?

• Haha 1