What Happened To Shorter

Danish43

4 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I can’t remember if it was @GrayEagle or @SilverEaglebut one of those guys had been saying for awhile that they had not seen Shorter out practicing or participating at a scrimmage even once.

That was me. I have attended a couple of scrimmages and I did not see him out there playing/practicing. I will also add (and I could be wrong) that I don't think he has played a full season since arriving at NT.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chuck4334 said:

He will play the remainder of the season. Didn’t want to rush back too soon. 

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, Chuck4334 said:

If you seen Shorter on the sidelines last night when he didn't travel with the team is news to me.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

That was me. I have attended a couple of scrimmages and I did not see him out there playing/practicing. I will also add (and I could be wrong) that I don't think he has played a full season since arriving at NT.

Thanks Silver

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, meangreenfaninno said:

I sawr him on the sidelines and he want even dressed out!  I smell a rat.

Informal curiosity here: if a player is instructed to not dress and sit out on Saturday, and it’s an away game, can they still travel with the team? Is it possible that they will travel on their own dime to support?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Chuck4334 said:

He guys this is Shorter dad. Trust me he is 100% but he had a boot on the last month and didn’t want to go full speed until the SMU game as a precaution. 

Thank you Mr Shorter. Many of us can agree, he is a beast when he has that ball in his hands. Highly talented.

• Upvote 3