Stadium Broadcast

UNTLifer

6 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

This.

That broadcast was not good…I felt like I was listening to two guys sitting in the stands, being overpowered by the PA.

PA in the stadium was very loud too, but rewatching clips of the Stadium broadcast sounded horrible. PXP was not good at all, and the clock at the stadium was weird anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

6 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

This.

That broadcast was not good…I felt like I was listening to two guys sitting in the stands, being overpowered by the PA.

Yeah when my wife came home from work she heard the music and was confused. It was overpowering for sure, but hopefully no more games on Stadium. It was already a poor streaming service but now that they are overpaying their guys and trying to do more shows they for sure lost their focus. Best thing there is ROH and Shams. 

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Yeah when my wife came home from work she heard the music and was confused. It was overpowering for sure, but hopefully no more games on Stadium. It was already a poor streaming service but now that they are overpaying their guys and trying to do more shows they for sure lost their focus. Best thing there is ROH and Shams. 

Games at UTSA, WKU, and UAB scheduled to be on Stadium. I had to turn audio down last night - very annoying.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, rws69 said:

Games at UTSA, WKU, and UAB scheduled to be on Stadium. I had to turn audio down last night - very annoying.

This sucks… they paid far to much to get a few talents there and talk… and now they seem to only have one game on Saturdays. In the last it could be 6-8. I knew it was essentially Bien Sports version two only streaming instead of a “channel”.