****OFFICIAL UNT VS. UTEP IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

• Harry changed the title to ****OFFICIAL UNT VS. UTEP IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Is stadium sports almost non existent now? Their app use to look like espn plus (just not as good games and worse commentators) however now they only have one live channel and almost all of it is made up of shows they create. They only have one football game the entire day and it’s us? Is this correct? 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I'm getting pictures from some tailgates that show wet parking lots.  Wonder if we'll benefit from a wet field?

I think both teams will favor the run game as their strength, and just use passing to keep the secondary honest, at least initially. 

Big test for Seth to get rid of the bad memories from Frisco...

• Upvote 3

I'm coming prepared this year.

Rather than guess/post the state of my drinking and/or mental state, I present the 2022 Whiskey Meter (Whisk-ometer). I'm cracking open the Whitehorse scotch as I post, let's get this going!

image.png.6b48f3f15b7208abd7949102e65d8830.png

Note to self: Buy stock in rubbing alcohol

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

UTEP radio is saying the game will possibly be delayed by lightning strikes

A delay is all but certain.  All of the lightning strikes that I can see from here are across the river in Juarez, but still close enough to trigger lightning protocols.  We will get it in though as this activity will wane quickly after sundown 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

UTEP radio is saying the game will possibly be delayed by lightning strikes

Accuweather radar showing some pop-up storms along the border SW of the main city, drifting SE.  Not sure how close to the border the stadium is?  

7 minutes ago, Texas Stranger said:

A delay is all but certain.  All of the lightning strikes that I can see from here are across the river in Juarez, but still close enough to trigger lightning protocols.  We will get it in though as this activity will wane quickly after sundown 

Didn't know Pete Delkus traveled with the team. Keep us updated!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Venson said:

I am here at the game. There is significant lightening. I was about to go into the game when I got the weather delay update. Stayed at the bar I am in and they are good people at least. All want to buy me a drink.

I meant UTEP fans are good people.

• Upvote 2