Do the local Denton schools offer their support?

1 hour ago, meangreenfaninno said:

I saw this high school in El Paso offering this type of support for UTEP? Do the local business buy tickets for the schools?  Seems like this type of good promotion never ever happens in Denton for UNT and I don’t understand why.  

So confused by the colors and the hand signals considering UTSA uses the same as does UTPB.  Well, at least UTPB wears orange and black.  I don't know if that hand signal is a roadrunner, falcon or pick axe.  

Animated GIF

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

So confused by the colors and the hand signals considering UTSA uses the same as does UTPB.  Well, at least UTPB wears orange and black.  I don't know if that hand signal is a roadrunner, falcon or pick axe.  

Animated GIF

Pretty sure UTEP was using long before both of them

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Pretty sure it is sad they all have to wear what big brother tells them. 

Teacher here at Birdville and UNTLifer is correct.  There was one week where they wanted us to all where UT and A&M only!  Yuck

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1