Games of Interest Tomorrow

UNTLifer

35 minutes ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

Drove by the Holiday Inn Convention Center here in Bowling Green, KY last night.

Surprised to see that the Austin Peay football team was already here for Saturday's game against WKU despite being only 61 miles from WKU.

Tyson Helton stated on his radio show that he thought AP/WKU game would be a fight and a four quarters game.

I think today is AP's Super Bowl of sorts.

Coaches like to have players together at a hotel the night before a game, for team meetings, etc.  NT used to hotel the team even before a home game; not sure if we still do.  Stealth Seth and all. 

42 minutes ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

Drove by the Holiday Inn Convention Center here in Bowling Green, KY last night.

Surprised to see that the Austin Peay football team was already here for Saturday's game against WKU despite being only 61 miles from WKU.

Tyson Helton stated on his radio show that he thought AP/WKU game would be a fight and a four quarters game.

Wow. WKU -31 in this game. 

1 hour ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

CBS Sports is saying during the broadcast that Austin Peay drove in this morning.  They also probably are just filling dead air on an already 🥱 game.

9 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

CBS Sports is saying during the broadcast that Austin Peay drove in this morning.  They also probably are just filling dead air on an already 🥱 game.

Well, I can say there were 3 huge red (expensive looking) busses and the Austin Peay FB semi-truck parked in the lot of the Holiday Inn Convention Center last night. Inside the convention center I could see 40 to 50 young men dressed in the same red track suits.

Fake sports from CBS?

AP 3

WKU 7

1st

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

Well, I can say there were 3 huge red (expensive looking) busses and the Austin Peay FB semi-truck parked in the lot of the Holiday Inn Convention Center last night. Inside the convention center I could see 40 to 50 young men dressed in the same red track suits.

Fake sports from CBS?

AP 3

WKU 7

1st

Think they were talking about the media team and mentioned how they stopped halfway at the Waffle House 🤣

Edited by El Paso Eagle

5 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

The more I watch teams like WKU, they really are not good. The leash just gets shorter and shorter Littrell. Better beat all of these teams

Austin Peay now leads WKU 10 - 7.

Agree! North Texas should defeat teams like WKU this year.

And I really think North Texas will win this year. Starting tonight in El Paso.

• Skeptical Eagle 1

4 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

I’m sitting here watching WKU and Austin Peay and it really saddens me to see WKUs best receiver is from Houston and would Be a stud for us.

makes me wonder how great our program at UNT could be if we had the right guy at the helm, an overachiever like this guy at WKU or Trailor at UTSA.what i am movie quote GIF

Don’t see this guy starting in front of Bush or Shorter. 
BTW, we offered the WKU QB. Something tells me he would be behind Aune and Gunnell if he signed.