***GoMeanGreen.com Dallas UTEP Game Watching Place***

Harry

• Harry changed the title to ***GoMeanGreen.com Dallas UTEP Game Watching Party***
8 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

Interesting . . .

Can we safely assume that they will stay open later than their usual closing time of 10:00?

Yes they will stay open until the game is over and beyond.  No worries there.

They are just new and still ramping up on their hours etc. so that is what they are showing on the website.  Also, there is free parking in the back which is nice as that can be a challenge sometimes.  They have limited food right now, pizza and pretzel bites etc but Lee Harvey's is right next door and you can get burgers and other stuff there and bring it in if you wish.  If you are wanting a super fancy meal I would say go eat and then come watch the game with us after.   Me and @KingDL1will be there for the game, with some others and hope you are able to join us.  GMG

• Upvote 4

• Harry changed the title to ***GoMeanGreen.com Dallas UTEP Game Watching Place***
  • All About UNT pinned this topic
On 8/26/2022 at 11:33 AM, Harry said:

Yes they will stay open until the game is over and beyond.  No worries there.

They are just new and still ramping up on their hours etc. so that is what they are showing on the website.  Also, there is free parking in the back which is nice as that can be a challenge sometimes.  They have limited food right now, pizza and pretzel bites etc but Lee Harvey's is right next door and you can get burgers and other stuff there and bring it in if you wish.  If you are wanting a super fancy meal I would say go eat and then come watch the game with us after.   Me and @KingDL1will be there for the game, with some others and hope you are able to join us.  GMG

Thanks, that's good to know!  Seems like a great new venue.

• Upvote 2