Ford Stadium canโ€™t take the rain. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Moobs

11 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

The Rain GIF by Missy Elliott

For those who are confused by this. This is from a music video from Missy Elliott called "The Rain(Supa Dupa Fly)".

It uses a lot of samples from the Ann Peebles song "I can't stand the rain" which is included in the chorus.

Hope that clears it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

For those who are confused by this. This is from a music video from Missy Elliott called "The Rain(Supa Dupa Fly)".

It uses a lot of samples from the Ann Peebles song "I can't stand the rain" which is included in the chorus.

Hope that clears it up.

Yes!
Also, Missy's blow-up outfit here looks a lot like the lump on the field.ย  ย I thought if you didn't get the first, you might chuckle at the 2nd.

ย 

EDIT:ย  ย Beep, beep.ย  Who got the keys to daddy's jeep?ย  (SMU version)

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rudy said:

Where are all the $mut braggers now?ย  All it took was a little rain to send them back to their own board.ย 

I'm not sure if this is "Your architects and engineers didn't design for a 1000 year rain event" smack or "your maintenance department should've maintained the pumps better" smack but either way it's one step too weird for me. Like Fry street.ย 

• Downvote 5