Tv for UTEP?

golfingomez

If you "Google Stadium TV College Football", you will get several references to a variety of confusing unrelated items. Don't be discouraged. Keep drilling  as I did until I found this little gem of a reference indicating Stadium is free for only $75.99/month.

Stadium TV- Free for $75.00:month.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Glory to the Green said:

Hope this helps!   There’s another comment that discusses local spectrum channel (47?). I’m planning on the watching party in McKinney. GMG!

Thank you, not sure why our meangreensports doesn't have the TV channel for each game located on the schedule page 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Greenrex said:

If you "Google Stadium TV College Football", you will get several references to a variety of confusing unrelated items. Don't be discouraged. Keep drilling  as I did until I found this little gem of a reference indicating Stadium is free for only $75.99/month.

Stadium TV- Free for $75.00:month.png

Welp, that does it for me.

• Upvote 4

LOL, a week 0 match up with the only other games in competition in that time slot being Florida A&M vs North Carolina and Nevada vs New Mexico State and we can't even get a decent channel to show it? Amazing. Side note, the line has now moved to UTEP being the favorite.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

LOL, a week 0 match up with the only other games in competition in that time slot being Florida A&M vs North Carolina and Nevada vs New Mexico State and we can't even get a decent channel to show it? Amazing. Side note, the line has now moved to UTEP being the favorite.

Judy says, "You're welcome!"
judy-macleod-conference-usajpg.jpg

Can't wait to get out from this garbage conference.    It used to be a great place, and she's run it into the ground.

• Upvote 5
  • Puking Eagle 2

8 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Heck even SFA is playing on ESPN that day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

I am really getting nervous about the TV for this game.  I am seeing crickets from the AD and I do not get the stadium channel and do not do facebook.  Are there any watching parties being sponsored by the AD or anyone else?  Seriously this game is a week away and I am not sure I will get to watch it!

You can download the app then chromecast or stadium is also free to watch on tubi and Roku channel as well. If you want to watch UNT football, there is always a way. They're the only reason I pay for espn+ as well.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

I am really getting nervous about the TV for this game.  I am seeing crickets from the AD and I do not get the stadium channel and do not do facebook.  Are there any watching parties being sponsored by the AD or anyone else?  Seriously this game is a week away and I am not sure I will get to watch it!

I don't do Facebook either--as in, I don't have a Facebook account--but I was still able to watch games broadcast via Stadium last year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Judy says, "You're welcome!"
judy-macleod-conference-usajpg.jpg

Can't wait to get out from this garbage conference.    It used to be a great place, and she's run it into the ground.

Can we do a Judy look alike thread?  I'm thinking she resembles Paul McCartney. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

The line moved after it becomes official that Aune is the starter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1