If Littrell beat UTEP will you forgive his past sins?

57 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

There really is no comparison between Dickey and Littrell. Dickey didn't have 1/ 1 millionth the support, funding, resources, facilities, staff budget, recruiting budget that Littrell has. Big Game Seths salary is in the top ten of all G5 coaches yet he's never won a bowl game or conference championship. The more I look up about Seths tenure here the more confused I am about how he is still the head coach. That extension is a god awful blemish on an otherwise pretty good resume Wren Baker has put together in his time here.

Right and ULM, ULL, Idaho, and NMSU were so much more funded than poor Darrell Dickey. The poor guy took on our charity case of a job, it is a wonder he took a salary at all.

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Right and ULM, ULL, Idaho, and NMSU were so much more funded than poor Darrell Dickey. The poor guy took on our charity case of a job, it is a wonder he took a salary at all.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. The bulk of both coaches wins came against sub par competition, I don't disagree the original sun belt was filled with horrible teams and new programs. That 20+ conference game win streak is not as impressive as some think. One had almost nothing to work with the other had more than any coach that came before him and was compensated like a king. Dickey overachieved and Littrell underachieved. 

We should expect a hell of a lot more after pumping tens of millions of dollars in the football program.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1