Only 5-6K tickets remain for UTEP opener against UNT

Coach Andy Mac

9 minutes ago, ChiefTenBeers2015 said:

So I have DirecTV and AT&T for satalitte. Does anyone know what channel this game will be broadcast? ESPN+? The Ocho? 

So far, I have not seen any listing for TV coverage for this game.  Hopefully, something changes in the next week.

• Eye Roll 1

14 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It's on Stadium. Could be on a local channel depending on where you live and TV provider. 

You are correct.  I guess ESPN doesn't recognize Stadium as a TV provider.  This is from the ConferenceUSA web site.

2043822276_ScreenShot2022-08-16at1_17_30PM.png.a40fb2eeda2d111993a5bba7ed858ecb.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, untbowler said:

is this on the Samsung TV Channel package? If so that is awesome. Thanks for the heads up

Yeah. Its all the channels that come with it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the NT v Lat Tech game and didnt have to connect my computer. 

• Upvote 2