2022 UNT Football Watching Parties - UPGRADE

UNT 90 Grad

51 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Anything in the Ft Worth/Burleson area?  I work that weekend and will have to be at work at 0 dark thirty.

41 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I’m asking for you.  The Tarrant County Chapter of the Alumni Association was supposed to make a location decision last week. 

There will also be a UNT Watching Party at Boomer Jacks in Bedford.  Does that shorten your drive enough?

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, MeanGreenWarDaddy said:

I’ll be in Witcha Falls, Texas for the Hotter than Hell Bike Ride. 

What network is the UNT vs UTEP game streaming on?  

It’s on Stadium.  They might be streaming it on their app or through Facebook or something.  It’s on channel 47 on DirecTV in DFW area, but not sure about Witchita Falls. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Hope everybody is having a good Friday! I can't wait for next Saturday! Please spread the word and tell other alum, family and friends about this new Chopshop Sports Bar and Garage! Awesome staff and a lot of cool laid-back regulars including me. 

I just spoke with Chop Shop, they said we could hang a UNT Flag in the facility. Does anybody have an extra one? If not, I can go buy one. 

Thanks! 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Big Z said:

Hope everybody is having a good Friday! I can't wait for next Saturday! Please spread the word and tell other alum, family and friends about this new Chopshop Sports Bar and Garage! Awesome staff and a lot of cool laid-back regulars including me. 

I just spoke with Chop Shop, they said we could hang a UNT Flag in the facility. Does anybody have an extra one? If not, I can go buy one. 

Thanks! 

I have an NT Alumni flag they can have if nothing else surfaces.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I got a chance to try the Mean Green Shot that the ChopShop has concocted for us.  It's an apple flavored vodka-based shot with green sugar on the rim.  It tasted pretty docile going down, but shortly their after, I found myself losing track of the words coming out of my mouth.  I preceded it with a beer, but c'mon.  Good stuff but be careful.  They'll have them for $5.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I got a chance to try the Mean Green Shot that the ChopShop has concocted for us.  It's an apple flavored vodka-based shot with green sugar on the rim.  It tasted pretty docile going down, but shortly their after, I found myself losing track of the words coming out of my mouth.  I preceded it with a beer, but c'mon.  Good stuff but be careful.  They'll have them for $5.

Sounds delicious!