Hambone: Growing the Brand

• Glory to the Green changed the title to Hambone: Growing the Brand
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Hey Rick V, this former Mean Green linebacker after watching his 2 hour A&E Network documentary I then did a little research & found out Stone Cold Steve Austin was worth $25 million. 0B07BE6F-263E-44FA-8D56-5DAB1FA6D3D7.jpeg.8b46da28f7fff389c259530d5cb22b05.jpegAFB73119-74C3-4A2C-A18E-F973F34FB19E.jpeg.c460c0d91c16efda11c1eda710933cc0.jpeg

I'd be more interested in having him lead the team out of the tunnel against SMU with a big battle flag and plant it in the middle of the field. The crowd would go crazy, it would be in the national highlights, and could be used for promo videos for years to come.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

37 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I'd be more interested in having him lead the team out of the tunnel against SMU with a big battle flag and plant it in the middle of the field. The crowd would go crazy, it would be in the national highlights, and could be used for promo videos for years to come.

Yes!  Maybe a short intro video of his time in Denton, the glass breaks, he slams two beers, then leads the team out!  “When you hear the glass…”

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Glory to the Green said:

Yes!  Maybe a short intro video of his time in Denton, the glass breaks, he slams two beers, then leads the team out!  “When you hear the glass…”

Would be awesome. I don't even care about WWE but Stone Cold is such a huge personality. WWE goes across all generations and demographics and I really think would get the fans and players going crazy. Talk about bringing people together in excitement and all that at UNT!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

He doesn’t seem to be interested in the program except to say yea I played at this small school North Texas State after playing at this smaller school Edna High School (home of the Bulldogs if memory serves). I think we really have to be winning to the point where the national media notices before Stone Cold would get involved. The best thing we have going for us right now in that deal is that Seth and Stone Cold share a mutual friend in Jim Ross.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1