Game day from Koch arena

Strong showing from our guys the last few days. We shocked the tournament, got revenge 12 years later, and started a rivalry with our future conference bros. If it was up to me, we'd hang a banner for this in the Pit and keep the alum pipeline flowing.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

That was an absolute blast to watch. So fun to support the Mean Green over the summer and that was a cool atmosphere to see in Wichita. Love the fans showing up for the school like that. 

@flyonthewall hopefully even more donors participate next year and we can get more UNT alums playing next year. Would be fun to see McBride (after this next year), Hamlet, Geu, and some more older alums from Shorter's year (would love to see Josh White play again) on the court. 

• Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, Bryan316 said:

Strong showing from our guys the last few days. We shocked the tournament, got revenge 12 years later, and started a rivalry with our future conference bros. If it was up to me, we'd hang a banner for this in the Pit and keep the alum pipeline flowing.

Absolutely was a blast to watch the game.  Just sorry that Bell made the mistake late or I think we would have "shocked" them.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bryan316 said:

Strong showing from our guys the last few days. We shocked the tournament, got revenge 12 years later, and started a rivalry with our future conference bros. 

Yes

21 hours ago, Bryan316 said:

If it was up to me, we'd hang a banner for this in the Pit and keep the alum pipeline flowing.

No.