I don’t know if y’all notice in the new unis

1 hour ago, Glory to the Green said:

It kind of looks like one of our older eagle logos.

Someone else mentioned names on backs being good for NIL. I hope it helps our student athletes. 

It's the same feathers used in the Fine era uniforms. But I believe you're referring to the logo on my profile picture.

FILE - In this Dec. 15, 2018, photo, North Texas quarterback Mason Fine looks to throw a pass during the first half of the New Mexico Bowl NCAA college football game against Utah State in Albuquerque, N.M. North Texas is favored to win West Division in Conference USA. Fine began his first camp way down on the depth chart--maybe sixth or seventh behind the transfer quarterback who did start the first game of the 2016 season. But Fine got into the opener as a true freshman, and has been UNT’s starter since taking that role his second game. (AP Photo/Andres Leighton, File)

North Texas Mean Green 2005-Pres Secondary Logo iron on transfers for  clothing|North Texas Mean Green 2005-Pres Secondary Logo diy iron on  transfer.png|North Texas Mean Green iron ons

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

It kind of looks like one of our older eagle logos.

Someone else mentioned names on backs being good for NIL. I hope it helps our student athletes. 

Postal eagle

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1