Hate To Dog Pile, But...

UNTLifer

this goes hand in hand with the issues some have encountered with the ticket office, and both reflect poorly on the athletic department.

I was on meangreensports.com and noticed a link to sign kids up for the Scrappy Squad.  I was going to register my great nephew but have run in to nothing but roadblocks along the way.  The link in the article doesn't work.  The article originally stated to email Emily Bain and provided a link, but when clicked it led to the email ericaseay@my.unt.edu.  I sent the email anyway with no response.  I then did a search on the Marketing and Promotions website, clicked the listed email address for Emily Baker, assistant director of marketing and promotions, and that email address was returned as not deliverable.  My last step was to send an email to Jamie Adams, Asst. AD for Marketing and Promotions, trying to determine who to contact and it has never been answered.

Today, I went back to the original link on meangreensports.com.  It now states under "Contact Us!" to email Erica Seay at ericaseay@my.unt.edu for information and another "Click Here To Join!" link.  Neither are operable.  Pretty ridiculous.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

this goes hand in hand with the issues some have encountered with the ticket office, and both reflect poorly on the athletic department.

I was on meangreensports.com and noticed a link to sign kids up for the Scrappy Squad.  I was going to register my great nephew but have run in to nothing but roadblocks along the way.  The link in the article doesn't work.  The article originally stated to email Emily Bain and provided a link, but when clicked it led to the email ericaseay@my.unt.edu.  I sent the email anyway with no response.  I then did a search on the Marketing and Promotions website, clicked the listed email address for Emily Baker, assistant director of marketing and promotions, and that email address was returned as not deliverable.  My last step was to send an email to Jamie Adams, Asst. AD for Marketing and Promotions, trying to determine who to contact and it has never been answered.

Today, I went back to the original link on meangreensports.com.  It now states under "Contact Us!" to email Erica Seay at ericaseay@my.unt.edu for information and another "Click Here To Join!" link.  Neither are operable.  Pretty ridiculous.

Agree, ridiculous and frustrating.  Businesses need to review their customer-facing links.  It could be the difference in $$ or No $$.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Oddly enough, I just received an email from Erica Seay.  She explained that there is a delay in getting in active on the website, but should be good in August.

has the AD office or UNT ever heard of IT Department, just more excuses for poor service. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I know how you feel brother and this should not be the norm. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, NT80 said:

Established UNT fans accept broken customer service as normal.  But new parents or new fans trying to buy tickets or info will not understand and just stop trying. 

It's the first impression of NT Athletics for many of them....and it's not a very good impression.

Bingo

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

I’ve found 100% of the time that Wren responds.  Email or Twitter.  It’s amazing.  PLEASE email him your experience and I’d put money on the issue getting fixed. 

If you have continued problems with the Athletic Dept., make sure Wren Baker knows about it.  He’s the man that can fix the problems with Athletics.  Email Wren.  The  squeaky wheel gets the oil.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

17 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Oddly enough, I just received an email from Erica Seay.  She explained that there is a delay in getting in active on the website, but should be good in August.

Keep posting about stuff here. We know everyone from administration to coaches and players read this site

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, cousin oliver said:

This is a good sign. I hope you get taken care of soon.

They should note that on the website or take the announcement down.  An announcement with a dead link is not good.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1