Different story when it hits close to home. Need help on the Border

1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

I guess lifer isn't the only one with a crush on me. 

Please tell me I am the only one.  I couldn't stand to think of others out there pining for you.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Pissed 1

1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

I guess lifer isn't the only one with a crush on me. 

20 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Please tell me I am the only one.  I couldn't stand to think of others out there pining for you.

Scared Not Funny GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Seems to me like he welcomes immigration, and all the cultural diversity that comes with, while also condemning illegal immigration.  What conflict are you seeing here?

My problem is most of these Mayor and other Politicians away from the Border did not give a crap, until it hit home for them. It was always someone else's problems.Trump was blasted by many for a lot of the same policies Obama was praised for. A lot of the pictures and videos used by the media to condemn Trump's border policies were actually taken during the Obama years.

No one I know is against "legal" immigration, so sorry, the party line of "cultural diversity" does not work. I worked in Mexico for years and the people who took the time to do it correctly had no problem with us controlling the borders, or the wall. Most think it's a joke that we don't try and control our borders. The biggest complaint I would hear was why should I do it through the system when I can get there a lot easier just going across.

Bottom line - Neither party has done a good job at finding a solution in Congress. where it needs to be resolved.

• Upvote 2