Calling UNT Ticket Office for UNLV Football Tickets

untphd

7 hours ago, DentonLurker said:

I'm always so shocked to see so many comments about calling the ticket office. What are you guys even calling them about? You can pretty much do everything online these days.

Maybe you’ve stumbled upon the reason the employees are so angry.  They’re being interrupted to answer a phone call that could have been handled online🤣

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

I’ve learned after 2019 that I’ll just buy from the opposing team and move to the UNT section if I want because it’s ALWAYS a pain in the ass!!

About to call the UTEP ticket office and get things figured out for that game, tickets are flying by…

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 2

So if we aren't suppose to call the ticket office and do everything online...why do they have a phones and people to answer them??

They call me several times a years pushing tickets or wanting me to donate more money.

Edited by RBP79
  • Upvote 4

On 7/12/2022 at 11:39 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve learned after 2019 that I’ll just buy from the opposing team and move to the UNT section if I want because it’s ALWAYS a pain in the ass!!

About to call the UTEP ticket office and get things figured out for that game, tickets are flying by…

This is totally the way to go. I do the same for bowl games as well.

Pros from buying at the North Texas ticket office:

1) Our AD gets a small cut.

2) You get to sit by other North Texas fans.

The Cons:

1) Probably the worst tickets available. You will be able to score much, much, much better seats from the other ticket office, including on the North Texas sideline.

2) Unpredictable delivery. They say they will be available on Tuesday, but you are still looking for them on Friday, which we will all be forced to read your posts about this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

3) You don't know until you get the ticket exactly where you will be sitting (and the seats will suck).

4) Increased level of dread and frustration about the future and direction of the athletic department and even the University as a whole.

• Upvote 4

Bought mine online from my phone from meangreensports.com.  The tickets immediately appeared in my account.  2-minute transaction experience.  I'm also a fan of:

• self checkout line rather than complaining about a cashier
  • reading the news online rather than complaining my newspaper got wet
  • etc.
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...