New ticket packages

Got an interesting email from athletics about the new ticket packages.....https://meangreensports.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=WMB&linkID=unt-athletics&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

I like the effort, I do fear it might devalue tickets if we're handing them out for free. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, drex said:

I assume this is for businesses only.  If you want to beat the system, buy under a business assumed name, I suppose.

Hey an llc only costs $400. Take unt tickets as a business expense 

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2022 at 2:43 PM, MGNation92 said:

I got this e-mail as well. Looks like it's geared towards businesses/small business owners.

A former employer of mine had a sponsorship with the Stars, and they'd send out free tickets every so often during the season. Typically nosebleeds, but free is free

Our business already donates and buys season tickets, but unfortunately nobody who works there wants tickets to games and giving to the public just doesn’t make as much sense.

Ticket office is just trying something different to increase attendance. I like it. 

The deal they are offering is FOR A BUSINESS. So it is not really fair to compare it to what you get for individual season tickets. 

If you can get a couple thousand extra people into the door over the course of a season and convert a couple hundred of those into repeat customers then this promotion is a great success. 

It is a loss leader. Don’t get offended if you are a long-time season ticket holder. You are important. You are also “Old business”. This is about “New business.”

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

On 7/1/2022 at 2:43 PM, MGNation92 said:

I got this e-mail as well. Looks like it's geared towards businesses/small business owners.

A former employer of mine had a sponsorship with the Stars, and they'd send out free tickets every so often during the season. Typically nosebleeds, but free is free

Well, remember the words of the great RV..."An empty seat can't buy a hot dog."

• Upvote 4