Now that KDs back .......

15 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Wrong.

They did, he had multiple offers.

But here’s the 2 options laid out:

Get paid a big chunk now at a big school and don’t get much playing time, draft stock falls etc. a big gamble.

OR

Get paid smaller now at UNT and be all conference/American that leads to great draft stock/exposure and he gets the BIG payday later like Darden.

That don’t even make sense. Why would a school take a guy for one year pay him a bunch of money and don’t play him much. Think about it. They’re not getting anything out of that 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, GreenGang45 said:

That don’t even make sense. Why would a school take a guy for one year pay him a bunch of money and don’t play him much. Think about it. They’re not getting anything out of that 

A bunch of money to us is nothing to A&M. They probably have multiple guys on the bench getting around $100K. I think KD would have gotten solid playing time at A&M/Ole Miss, but he wouldn't be an every down LB like he will be at UNT. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

A bunch of money to us is nothing to A&M. They probably have multiple guys on the bench getting around $100K. I think KD would have gotten solid playing time at A&M/Ole Miss, but he wouldn't be an every down LB like he will be at UNT. 

I agree. I just feel like they would be getting more out of them if so, especially if they are hs guys . Just seem odd to go out your way to go get a 1 yr transfer pay him good NLI money to sit on the bench 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, GreenGang45 said:

I typed up a very similar response yesterday. Then deleted it. Didn't want to steal his inside information thunder. 

• Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1