RB Jahbari Kuyendahl commits

Cooley

Offers from all the service academies is great for an RB especially if we have to play the way we did last year and even moreso for trusting character and discipline.  We’ve been crushing it on back talent a long while now.  A long long while.  Bet he adds to that legacy. 

• Upvote 5

• Cooley changed the title to RB Jahbari Kuyendahl commits
3 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Would be cool to have some kind of plan in place, a plan that grooms him into our next coach.

The dude BLEEDS green.  Has NFL skins, and from my view appears to have the rare ability to take all of that and communicate/coach it into his students.  I don't know if we will ever see him as a HC in Denton, but I certainly hope we at least give him the next step as an assistant, coordinator, or associate.

I agree with you but it looks like Bloesch and Phil Bennett are the first in line if Littrell leaves to take over.  I think even if Littrell is canned we should think about retaining Patty.  We should treat Patty like a tenured professor and protect him from any other regime changes.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

3 minutes ago, cousin oliver said:

I agree with you but it looks like Bloesch and Phil Bennett are the first in line if Littrell leaves to take over.

I don't think you look like "next in line" just because you're the DC/OC, or an assistant.  What makes you think that about Bloesch and Bennett?

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Would be cool to have some kind of plan in place, a plan that grooms him into our next coach.

The dude BLEEDS green.  Has NFL skins, and from my view appears to have the rare ability to take all of that and communicate/coach it into his students.  I don't know if we will ever see him as a HC in Denton, but I certainly hope we at least give him the next step as an assistant, coordinator, or associate.

Even though he's a graduate from the Dickey School of Buick? 😋

• Haha 1