Keith Jackson question and more

I keep hearing how deep our running back stable is and yet I usually hear about Oscar, Ayo or Ike, even Qualon.   What about big Keith J?  Is he still in the mix as I hope so, I really like his combination of size, speed and game.  I do believe he is well over 6 foot and 200 pounds now.

If we are 6 deep is it possible one or more of the RB's would be asked to play another position?  It would seem now with KD's departure we are getting a little thin at LB. 

• Upvote 4

-I don't think that Keith Jackson wants to be known as such because of the "Whoa Nellie" that was connected with the announcer.  Here he is known as BK Jackson.  He was red-shirted last year.  He had one carry for no gain, certainly no indication of what he's capable of.  He's younger than the three named so I'd imagine that he'll begin to get some carries this year, even with a rather "loaded" room.  He had roughly the same 247 average as Adaway and Ragsdale so he should have some moments this year but we'll soon know.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2