UAB's Bill Clark Retiring Due to Health Issues

MGNation92

52 minutes ago, outoftown said:

But if he manages to solve those problems he will be a very sought after coach in two-three years. And if he can't/doesn't want a HC position, big programs would pay him big bucks to be a part-time analyst.

If you read his announcement, see what he's going through, it doesn't sound like a return is likely.

Greater miracles have happened, though.

• Upvote 2

On 6/24/2022 at 6:53 PM, greenminer said:

If you read his announcement, see what he's going through, it doesn't sound like a return is likely.

Greater miracles have happened, though.

I guess i am not really familiar with what the long term consequences and likely outcomes of spinal fusion are. Can anyone enlighten me.

13 hours ago, outoftown said:

I guess i am not really familiar with what the long term consequences and likely outcomes of spinal fusion are. Can anyone enlighten me.

It’s pretty serious.  My mom has to basically use a cane and she has it.  Being a head football coach takes some athleticism and you don’t see any of them on a cane.

• Upvote 1