Just my opinion - Please remove the KD tweet at the top

1 hour ago, Jonnyeagle said:

I get your point but I mean it is big news right?  I mean your best player bails on you for the portal a month before the season?  It sucks but I do think it is newsworthy.

The newsworthy part is that P5 programs are allowed to tamper and pick over our best players like GD vultures without consequence. The portal with NIL mixed in is going to be the death of G5s being considered FBS.

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

The flaw in what he is saying is simple, some of his former teammates are indeed playing on Sundays at a higher level. He is hoping for a spot somewhere on Saturdays that might not happen. I agree his tweet should be taken down as it kind of make the kid look bad, unintelligent, or maybe I feel sorry for him. 

Not sure if he graduated and I hope he did. This tweet is really sad if he graduated because it would be super simple to say I’m a proud graduate and seeking new adventures. Blah blah. 

Either way no real news here. It’s the off season and they’ll be new players to watch soon.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

When he adds this crap he's disrespecting UNT

image.png.88704b0c99b083ab216912daa9aedd51.png

Let's see where he ends up first before dragging the guy.    This thread reeks of jilted lover syndrome.

I really don't think he's "disrespecting UNT".    If he lands in Austin, College Station, or Norman... like it or not, that's "another level".   Anyone who doesn't have green-tinted glasses on understands that.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1