Arch Manning Just Shamed His Family for Multiple Generations

rcade

18 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

If he is actually good, he will be going to the NFL after the 2023 season.  I think he make Arch have redshirt season.  I don’t see Quin transferring to a G5 school if lives up to 50% of his hype.

Arch is a 4 year guy. No pressure for him to jump to the NFL. He will play college football like his uncles did

The Manning family has generational wealth.  I wonder what is going through his mind with all the NIL noise.  A lot (maybe most?) athletes often chase the money because they are first generation college students, desperate for a way to help themselves and their families get out of low socio-economic status.

He could stay in college for four years because he doesn't need NFL money, or he could jump at first chance because the NFL is where his mind has been molded from birth.  Doesn't really have a ton of emotional investment at the NCAA level.

I could see it going either way.

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Arch is a 4 year guy. No pressure for him to jump to the NFL. He will play college football like his uncles did

If he establishes himself as a quarterback worth a first round draft pick before his senior season, there has to be some pressure to leave and avoid injury.

1 hour ago, rcade said:

If he establishes himself as a quarterback worth a first round draft pick before his senior season, there has to be some pressure to leave and avoid injury.

Both Eli and Peyton could have left early, but chose to stay. I know money is different now, but he already has that.