Softball DeLong?

Shark84

18 hours ago, Shark84 said:

Heard from a reliable source that Delong is leaving to coach Texas Tech. Announcement next week. Sucks to lose a really good coach.

Sucks to lose a reliable source.

18 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

When I saw he was bald I was kind of skeptical that we would hire him.  Coach DeLong has a full head of hair and the players like that more in recruiting.

what the heck?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Could it be possible that he was a finalist and chose UNT over Tech?  That's what I'm thinking happened.  No offense but  Lubbock is not the best place in the world to reside.  Especially compared to Denton and DFW.

No doubt.  
Plus, Coach DeLong is currently making about the same amount as what Tech's former coach was making when she was fired last month (not sure what this new guy signed for).

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Shark84 said:

Heard from a reliable source that Delong is leaving to coach Texas Tech. Announcement next week. Sucks to lose a really good coach.

I hope you never trust that “source” again.

and PLEASE. Delong wouldn’t leave this program for Lubbock…

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2