Coaches caravan: Houston

edcollopy

36 minutes ago, edcollopy said:

Went to the meeting Houston tonight. Haven’t been to one in a long time. Got me really fired up. Good to see Seth show a lot more life than he does in press conferences. Grant is incredible speaking to groups. He’s a funny ass dude!! If you’re in Austin, make the effort to go. They welcome the support and it’s really well run.

Love the feedback. Hope to hit them up in the DFW area. GMG!

• Upvote 2

• Harry featured this topic
13 hours ago, edcollopy said:

Went to the meeting Houston tonight. Haven’t been to one in a long time. Got me really fired up. Good to see Seth show a lot more life than he does in press conferences. Grant is incredible speaking to groups. He’s a funny ass dude!! If you’re in Austin, make the effort to go. They welcome the support and it’s really well run.

I agree, I could listen to him for hours!🤣 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, edcollopy said:

Prob about 50 or so. Nothing too specific other than updates on recruiting changes, nil, need for support for the student athlete. Grant talked a lot about how he only recruits kids willing to put team over self, and how much they all care about academics. All stressed how well the kids are doing as STUDENT athletes. I was fired up enough to commit to buying season tickets for all 3 sports even though I’ll have to donate most of them. 

Grant gets it. We are not in a place where we can "buy" players. He has to pick players who fit his system and have (hopefully) the values he is looking for. 

• Upvote 1