NT TV schedule 2022

So ready to get out of this garbage conference. 0 night games after Memphis and 0 home night games after Texas Southern. 

Cannot wait until we get nice Friday night/Saturday night games on ESPN once in a while and can actually rewatch them later without cable. I haven't been able to rewatch a NT football game in full in years because they get lost in the ether thanks to Judy's inability market her product. See ya, CUSA!

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 4

On 5/26/2022 at 2:08 PM, WanderingEagle said:

So ready to get out of this garbage conference. 0 night games after Memphis and 0 home night games after Texas Southern. 

Cannot wait until we get nice Friday night/Saturday night games on ESPN once in a while and can actually rewatch them later without cable. I haven't been able to rewatch a NT football game in full in years because they get lost in the ether thanks to Judy's inability market her product. See ya, CUSA!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we will get the same afternoon games (even 11 AM kickoffs) in the AAC.

• Upvote 5

On 5/26/2022 at 2:08 PM, WanderingEagle said:

More unnecessary redundant complaining for games that aren’t marketable because of our losing history.  You want better than mediocre or bad TV slots?  Find a better than mediocre coaching/recruiting staff and get rid of mediocre/bad ones before they can stack up 3 consecutive mediocre/bad seasons and go into possible 4th with 2 years remaining on their contract.  The ratings for the games in question will be terrible if we perform as expected.  These networks aren’t running a non-profit and Seth sure as heck isn’t paid like he is running one.  Judy certainly has her faults.   But if I were her I would not take gruff from an underachieving program who happens to be 2nd biggest school in my conference and the one in my largest media market not putting a winning team on the field casual college football TV fans want to see.  We haven’t maximized our potential to help a conference sell it’s media right because we lose too much.  Maybe if we got a P5 at home every other year in addition to maintaining out of conference home & home series with SMU, I would revel in condemning CUSA leadership & Judy.  We didn’t do that and on top of that we haven’t replicated the conference dominance we had for over the Sun Belt in this new conference.  Furthermore the worse loss in our post 1995 FBS level history was under the CUSA banner.  Those PSU WRs blew by our defense while running over CUSA logos on our field to 66 points.  So putting myself in Judy’s shoes our complaining hits a little like Fredo’s complaining about being passed over in The Godfather saga.   Stop it whining about TV appearances when they don’t deserved exposure above Stadium TV, Facebook TV, ESPN 3 or some other relatively obscure streaming service. (We crapped the bed for holding up our end of the bargain for what should been a thrilling CUSA finale with more on the line for us than barely qualifying for a “participation bowl”).

Responses to the original post should be thanks for sharing and/or what we are looking forward to see in these televised/streamed games.  Citing the games with 0 coverage is fair too.  But we are in no position throw shots at CUSA, Judy, or our TV partners for bad time slots. 

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5