Terrence Lewis II Update

• 5 months later...

Update on who and why we should care. Second leading scorer and leading rebounder at 4-0 Louisiana Lafayette. He's averaging 16.0 points per game on 71% shooting from the field and 87.5% from the free throw line. Filling up the stat sheet with 3.8 offensive rebounds per game, a total of 10.3 rebounds per game, and 1.8 steals per game. Lewis had 20 point double-doubles in their wins against LA Tech and Harvard.

Wonder why it didn't work out here.

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Update on who and why we should care. Second leading scorer and leading rebounder at 4-0 Louisiana Lafayette. He's averaging 16.0 points per game on 71% shooting from the field and 87.5% from the free throw line. Filling up the stat sheet with 3.8 offensive rebounds per game, a total of 10.3 rebounds per game, and 1.8 steals per game. Lewis had 20 point double-doubles in their wins against LA Tech and Harvard.

Wonder why it didn't work out here.

Because he never got to actually play… we ran like 6-7 guys and that was it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Yes. I remember Frankie Ferrari, San Francisco’s point guard when we played them in the CBI Finals, did this. He started his career at San Francisco, went to a JUCO, then went back to San Francisco.

Not basketball related but Cincinnati's current QB was there for 3 years, went to eastern Michigan for a year, and returned to Cincinnati to start this year.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Because he never got to actually play… we ran like 6-7 guys and that was it. 

Yes I understand what literally happened. I'm asking why. Was he not giving the kind of effort in practice? Maybe too raw at the time? I honestly don't remember watching him play here but I do remember him being on the roster.

1 hour ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Yes I understand what literally happened. I'm asking why. Was he not giving the kind of effort in practice? Maybe too raw at the time? I honestly don't remember watching him play here but I do remember him being on the roster.

I could be wrong, but I think at that time we’re we playing more veteran guys and a smaller line up outside of Zach. The year he left I think we lost 2-4 other guys as well. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I could be wrong, but I think at that time we’re we playing more veteran guys and a smaller line up outside of Zach. The year he left I think we lost 2-4 other guys as well. 

Gotcha. Didn't realize he and Zach would have been here together. My timeline is all messed up. Anyways, there's no way to know how Lewis would have fit in with what we have now. Just a shame to see a big man who left here produce elsewhere at a position of need.

1 hour ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Gotcha. Didn't realize he and Zach would have been here together. My timeline is all messed up. Anyways, there's no way to know how Lewis would have fit in with what we have now. Just a shame to see a big man who left here produce elsewhere at a position of need.

Yeah but they didn’t play the same position. I think he came on Rubin and Abou freshman year. That’s when that little point guard and Rubins friend also all left. I think we got Hamelt and Reese and right after. 
-This is just me using my mind to remember though. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Yes. I remember Frankie Ferrari, San Francisco’s point guard when we played them in the CBI Finals, did this. He started his career at San Francisco, went to a JUCO, then went back to San Francisco.

Favorite all-time player of @All About UNT

• Haha 1