I feel like everyone has given up on Detraveon Brown

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

I haven't given up on him. He's just out for the season most likely. I agree he can be really good, just hope he can stay healthy.

Exactly this. If we were projecting a depth chart with everyone healthy, he’s on there but it’s a tough room. 
Maybe next year we see him as one of our best

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

I know he had a bad injury but I believe he will return strong and be a big piece of the offense.  He and Gunnels could make for a good combo.

Who has given up on Brown?  He has an injury that will likely keep him out all year long.

Oh, and it is Gunnell not Gunnels

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Who has given up on Brown?  He has an injury that will likely keep him out all year long.

Oh, and it is Gunnell not Gunnels

Sorry I think I was misunderstood.  I was not seeing him listed in any of the starting lineups that you posted.  Is he really out for a year?  That seems long.  I thought he would be available this coming season.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

I know he had a bad injury but I believe he will return strong and be a big piece of the offense.  He and Gunnels could make for a good combo.

Surgery for a torn ACL. 
Recovery will likely be a year. He won’t be available until spring ball most likely. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

Sorry I think I was misunderstood.  I was not seeing him listed in any of the starting lineups that you posted.  Is he really out for a year?  That seems long.  I thought he would be available this coming season.

Not sure who you are referencing, but I don’t think I posted any starting lineups. The recovery time for an ACL injury is usually a year.