DCTF G5 Win Predictions

North Texas

DCTF 2022 Win Total Projection: 6

2021 Final Regular Season Win Total: 6

Over or under? Under 

Questions at quarterback keep me from believing in North Texas. I’d bet a push here or avoid the bet altogether if it is set at six wins because a bowl game is reachable for the Mean Green. A 1-3 start is quite possible with games against SMU, UTEP, and Memphis over the first four contests of the season. CUSA play includes trips to Western Kentucky and UTSA. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

22 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

I feel like if we won 6 games but showed improvement we should keep him because he has the new QB and we should give him more than one year to develop.  Am I being naive?

To me, the kid is already developed. Someone had mentioned he was a student of Salisbury (?) while in Houston who was a pro and has a strong following. He definitely looks like he has been very well coached. Seth and Blo just need to be the qb whisperers. Teach him the playbook or develop a playbook for the new qb. Get him on the field asap! Win 6 he should be fired!

Edited by Wag Tag
  • Upvote 3

6-6 would be peak North Texas...not enough to determine if he's going to stay or go, so we have to wait until the bowl game, which will somehow end up being the one G5 bowl game that is like January 9th or some $hit, then we get blown out, but the Lovelace's threaten to pull away millions of dollars unless their guy gets another chance, so we decide to roll the dice and keep him for his last year, with no extension, leading to a class that makes Hardin Simmons look great, and we get rewarded by seeing him Dodgeball the first half of the year with a 1-6 start, which of course leads to Mike Canales coming back as an interim to lock the gate and have his relatives pound the board saying he's the right man for the job.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3