You just have to shake your head and laugh at these idiots. Of course there will be people calling me a transphobe, homophobe, fascist, nazi and all the other names these people call others when they have no real argument. No matter what, this is just plain ignorant. 

Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms | Fox News

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 4

13 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

You just have to shake your head and laugh at these idiots. Of course there will be people calling me a transphobe, homophobe, fascist, nazi and all the other names these people call others when they have no real argument. No matter what, this is just plain ignorant. 

Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms | Fox News

Idiocracy - Wikiquote

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2

How far will they go!?

Abortion bans pushed through both chambers of Oklahoma Legislature

Sen. Warren Hamilton, R-McCurtain, questioned why there were exceptions in the measure, including one for ectopic pregnancy.

Ectopic pregnancies occur when a fertilized egg implants and grows outside the uterus where it cannot survive. The condition can be deadly for women.

Hamilton, who supports abolishing all abortions, said the product of an ectopic pregnancy or the result of rape or incest deserve the same protections.

Ectopic pregnancies folks. Non-viable fetuses that will ultimately kill a woman unless removed...those fetuses deserve "protection" as well. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Coffee and TV said:

How far will they go!?

Abortion bans pushed through both chambers of Oklahoma Legislature

Ectopic pregnancies folks. Non-viable fetuses that will ultimately kill a woman unless removed...those fetuses deserve "protection" as well. 

you are proving my point that civilization as a whole is becoming totally ignorant, no matter what side of the aisle you are on. Very telling that you thought I only meant the left. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my tampon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 4

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

you are proving my point that civilization as a whole is becoming totally ignorant, no matter what side of the aisle you are on. 

Like thinking the capitol riot and attempted coup were just some tourists? That kind of ignorance? 

• Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Really stretching on this one, almost the exact same things as men needing feminine products in their bathroom.  I see you still won't comment about the original article. Men can't get pregnant, no matter how much you wish they could. The whole concept is insane. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Really stretching on this one, almost the exact same things as men needing feminine products in their bathroom.  I see you still won't comment about the original article. Men can't get pregnant, no matter how much you wish they could. The whole concept is insane. 

Right. One is you pitching a fit about the boy bathrooms in Oregon, and one is the Vice President being afraid for his safety and the safety of democracy in America because his boss is trying to do some illegal power hold. The whole concept of you even being bothered by tampons is what's insane my dude. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 6

Right. One is you pitching a fit about the boy bathrooms in Oregon, and one is the Vice President being afraid for his safety and the safety of democracy in America because his boss is trying to do some illegal power hold. The whole concept of you even being bothered by tampons is what's insane my dude. 

which  category do you fall under?

Men: why are they becoming more feminine? - Zero To Alpha

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

3 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

He wasn't scared for his safety. Did you even read the article? He didn't want to vindicate the protesters. It didn't say once he feared for his safety. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Not bothered, just not a pussy and scared to stand up and say it\s retarded. Really troublesome you can't comprehend the  difference. 

Yeah totally not bothered, just gonna start up a new thread on my school's football board so everyone can pile on about America falling apart because of tampon dispensers. Embarrassing dude. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

He didn't want to vindicate the protesters. It didn't say once he feared for his safety. 

IE: He was afraid of Democracy ending. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/pence-quayle-trump-woodward-certify-election-1226335/

During their conversation, Quayle said Pence had no wiggle room and told him to certify the election results. “Mike, you have no flexibility on this. None. Zero. Forget it. Put it away,” Quayle told him.

“I know, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell Trump,” Pence responded. “But he really thinks he can. And there are other guys in there saying I’ve got this power.”

Pence then brought up Trump’s allegations of voter fraud and the lawsuits filed by Trump supporters in Arizona attempting to decertify Biden as the winner in the state. “Well, there’s some stuff out in Arizona,” Pence said to Quayle, who immediately shot him down.

“Mike, I live in Arizona,” Quayle said. “There’s nothing out here.”

After Pence’s call to Quayle, he spoke with Trump in the Oval Office on January 5th — the day before the election certification and Capitol attack — and refused Trump’s orders to stop the certification process. Already, the president’s supporters were gathered in front of the White House. Referring to the protesters, Trump asked Pence: “If these people say you had the power, wouldn’t you want to?”

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Yeah totally not bothered, just gonna start up a new thread on my school's football board so everyone can pile on about America falling apart because of tampon dispensers. Embarrassing dude. 

You are a total hypocrite. You start up threads about vaccines and every other liberal topic you want to discuss (on my football board). Just admit it man, you think having feminine products in guys bathrooms is retarded but you aren't man enough to stand up for your true believes. Goes back to this topic:
Men: why are they becoming more feminine? - Zero To Alpha

I thought you took your ball and ran away and blocked me like you said you did months ago. Lying about that?

Edited by MeanGreenPatriot
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

You are a total hypocrite. You start up threads about vaccines and every other liberal topic you want to discuss (on my football board).

I do? I'm sure you can link everyone to all the new topics I've made on this board. 

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Just admit it man, you think having feminine products in guys bathrooms is retarded

Mind-blowing to someone of your inaptitude, but I really don't care. And I'm moving to Oregon in a few years. I really couldn't care. 

6 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

1) junk science

2) embarrassing you keep referring to it like it has any respectability. 

3) why are you so obsessed with how manly I am? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I always thought "what aboutism" was something the left usually accused the right of doing...

We truly are more alike than not...

My whataboutism is the entire point of my posts in this thread. This guy gets his panties in a wad over tampons in a men's bathroom so i figured I'd entertain some more pressing issues. You can see how quickly he retreats to insults as soon as someone challenges his thinking. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

My whataboutism is the entire point of my posts in this thread. This guy gets his panties in a wad over tampons in a men's bathroom so i figured I'd entertain some more pressing issues. You can see how quickly he retreats to insults as soon as someone challenges his thinking. 

you always retort to your same tired dribble. I am not upset at all about tampons in a men's bathroom. I just  think its totally retarded and ask the question, how far will the craziness go. You don't care but I  do. Again, I thought you blocked me, you said you did. Were you lying? 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Again, I thought you blocked me, you said you did. Were you lying? 

You can't block on this website, you can only put on an ignore list. When you start a new thread I got curious and thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Don't worry, I'll do my best not to embarrass you in the future. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5