I need your help Mean Green Nation

emmitt01

On 5/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, emmitt01 said:

Admins, feel free to move this but I really wanted to get this in front of the biggest audience possible.  

On June 11th, I will be repelling off of a 6-story tower to raise money for the Children's Advocacy Center of North Texas.   The money raised will support therapy sessions for children who are brave enough to come forward about abuse.   I encourage everyone to click the link below and give!   

Children's Advocacy Center for North Texas, Inc. - Argyle Police Department's fundraiser (networkforgood.com)

Also, if you are local, that same day my police department will be hosting our 2nd Annual Child Safety Fair.   It is free and will include a LOT of activities, information, and giveaways to keep kids safe.   

https://fb.me/e/mKaHLkhsM

Done!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Done.....these groups do amazing work with kids.

Side note: I came across this type of organization when I was on a jury one time in an abuse case....let's just say the testimony was awful.....being the father of young children, I didn't sleep for days after this trial hearing what happened to this innocent child. 

They put this sweet kid back together. They do great work.

And the investigation helped put the abuser away for a long time.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

image.png.c3e38e060ff72236f96a52eba18855d0.png

I'm actually going over the edge on June 10th and will be their "Kick Off" rappeller the night prior to the other participants because our department's Child Safety Fair event is 10a-2p on the 11th (speaking of which, I invite you all to bring your kids or spread the word to friends to bring their kids to the Safety Fair...there will be a TON of information and free stuff.  Event link here: https://fb.me/e/mKaHLkhsM )

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, emmitt01 said:

I'm actually going over the edge on June 10th and will be their "Kick Off" rappeller the night prior to the other participants because our department's Child Safety Fair event is 10a-2p on the 11th (speaking of which, I invite you all to bring your kids or spread the word to friends to bring their kids to the Safety Fair...there will be a TON of information and free stuff.  Event link here: https://fb.me/e/mKaHLkhsM )

You say kick off, we say "Test-Subject" 🤣

Thank you for supporting an organization doing incredible work

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...